50 of The Best Dairy-Free Dessert Recipes Part 2
Our family has always had a sensitivity to dairy but we didn’t know it until recently. When we found that out, I started looking for dairy free recipes and I wrote a post titled “30 of the best dairy free dessert recipes”.
Those recipes has been such a help to our family and I hope to other families also so I decided there are so many good dairy-free dessert recipes that I should make an additional post of 50 more dairy-free dessert recipes, it’s called part 1.
Quite a few of the recipes here have some form of chocolate in them. Regular chocolate chips you just buy in the grocery store have milk in them, think about it, that’s why they are called milk chocolate. Don’t use those. I selected very carefully (hope I didn’t miss any) recipes that call for cocao or dark chocolate vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life is a good brand) that don’t have any milk in them. Cacao is pure chocolate with nothing else added like milk or sugar. Just check the labels and make sure the chocolate you buy doesn’t have milk or butter added.
There are several recipes for dairy free ice cream listed here, usually made with coconut milk. Notice that I have an additional post with just dairy free ice cream recipes, you might like those too.
Let me know which of these recipes you try and which you like the best. I’d love to hear back from you.
For your information palo recipes are always dairy free and so are vegan recipes so you might want to check some of them out too.
- 1. Chocolate Chip Marshmallow White Bean Cookies Recipe
- 2. Sweet Potato Brownies Recipe
- 3. Child-Friendly Candy Creams Recipe Flavored by Essential Oils
- 4. Almond Chia Pudding Recipe
- 5. Caramelized Banana Pecan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe
- 6. Quick & Easy Banana Bread Recipe
- 7. Sourdough Rhubarb Crumb Cake Recipe
- 8. Dreamy Soft Coconut Meltaway Cookies Recipe
- 9. Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 10. Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 11. Cranberry Apple Crumble Recipe
- 12. Pecan Pie Shortbread Bars Recipe
Almond Milk – Coconut Cream – Chia Seeds – Coconut – Almonds