25 of the Best Vegan Cupcakes Recipes You Can’t Resist
These are 25 of the Best Vegan Cupcakes Recipes You Can’t Resist and neither can I. All 25 of the recipes look so good to me I want to eat the pictures. Since Vegan is also dairy-free, those people looking for dairy-free cupcake recipes would also benefit from these recipes. I was blown away by all these beautiful, good tasting Vegan cupcake recipes. In fact, I’ve tried a lot of Vegan recipes that I really like, especially desserts and pastries.
Vegan cupcakes don’t have animal products in them, so normally while cupcake recipes may have eggs, milk and/or butter in them, these don’t. Our family first tried Vegan recipes when my son was on a dairy-free diet and we liked the recipes so much that we still use them, even those he’s not on a strict dairy-free diet any more. However, we try to keep him off dairy as much as possible because he does feel better when he doesn’t eat dairy.
There are a lot of really pretty cupcakes here. I think that’s whats so much fun about cupcakes, they can be so “cute” and fun to make and to eat. Some of these vegan cupcakes recipes are chocolate, some are peanut butter or strawberry or cherry. Whatever the flavor, they are bound to taste great. Check them out!
What’s your favorite vegan cupcakes recipe?
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 of the Best Vegan Cupcakes Recipes
- 1. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Vegan Cupcakes Recipe
- 2. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with PB Swirl Frosting Recipe
- 3. Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes Recipe
- 4. Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
- 5. Vegan Carrot Cupcakes Recipe w/ Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
- 6. Vegan Maple Cupcakes Recipe
- 7. Vegan Butterfinger Cupcake Recipe
- 8. Vegan Snicker-Doodle Cupcake Recipe
- 9. Vegan Cherry Almond Cupcakes Recipe
- 10. Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- 11. Vegan Lemon Coffee Cupcakes Recipe
- 12. Vegan Lemon Drizzle & Blackberry Cupcakes Recipe