25 Vegan Halloween Recipes That Are Sure to Spook the Kids
I have Vegan Halloween recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner since Halloween is just around the corner. It’s ghoul and goblin time again. Oh my, I am one of those people that actually dislikes Halloween and what it represents. But I do have a good time planning the food for our annual family Halloween party. It’s kind of fun making fun looking treats for the children in our family. They do enjoy it so much.
I finally figured out that my favorite recipes can be made to fit pretty much any holiday or occasion. For example if you are planning a Halloween party just make whatever recipe you want and make it in the shape of a pumpkin. Of course this won’t work for all recipes but you would be surprised how many recipes it will work for. Use your imagination. There are some examples below, get the idea?
Start your day with the vegan pumpkin pancake recipe just to get yourself in the mood. I also have vegan Halloween hors d’oeuvre recipes and vegan snack recipes. I have the best vegan Halloween dessert and candy recipes. These vegan Halloween recipes are great for adults, kids and adults who are kids at heart. These recipe are also good for any Halloween occasion such as a smart dinner party or a big dinner party and just a fun little family party. You could invite the whole neighborhood over or just some of your best friends. Halloween can be a fun time to get together with friends and family before the cold dark winter sets in.
These vegan Halloween recipes are so much fun both to make and eat. I hope you have a great time making these great recipes. Please reply on this post and let us know which ones are your favorites and if we missed any.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 Vegan Halloween Recipes
- 1. Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- 2. Vegan Mummy Dogs Recipe
- 3. Vegan Black Sesame Porridge Recipe
- 4. Vegan Stuffed Jack-o’-Lanterns Recipe
- 5. Vegan Ghoulish Green Guacamole Recipe
- 6. Vegan Creepy Witch Fingers Bread Sticks Recipe
- 7. Vegan Black Bean Hummus and Chips Recipe
- 8. Vegan Frankenstein Avocado Toast Recipe
- 9. Vegan Carrot Rice Ball Jack O’ Lantern Bites Recipe
- 10. Vegan Stuffed Mushroom Eyeballs Recipe
- 11. Vegan Bloody Falafel Fingers. Chickpea and Split Pea Falafels Recipe
- 12. Vegan Pumpkin Hummus Recipe