These are the 25 most pinned BBQ grill recipes on Pinterest. Yep, it’s time for a party in the back yard. Get the grill ready and get the party started. It’s that time of year again. I love spring and early summer before it gets too hot and I can spend a lot of time outdoors. I really enjoy working in my yard and planting flowers and my garden and watching them grow. Nature is such a miracle and how plants know when to leaf out and come back out of the ground.
Summer is also fun because I can do a lot of cooking outside on my BBQ grill. My barbecuing skills have been quite limited to hamburgers, steaks and hot dogs. I decided it is time for me to expand my grilling repertoire so I thought to myself, where can I find a lot of the very best and most popular BBQ grill recipes in the world. Then it came to me, “On Pinterest”.
Then I got on Pinterest and searched and searched for the most pinned recipes to cook on my BBQ grill. Some of these recipes have thousands and thousand and thousand of pins so they must be the best, right? Well that means they certainly are the most popular recipes in the whole world.
These recipes are the most popular of the most popular recipes because they have more pins than any other BBQ grill recipes on Pinterest and let me tell you, there are a lot of BBQ grill recipes on Pinterest.
I hope you enjoy these recipes, I can’t decide which one to try first, can you? Which are your favorites?
- 1. Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil Recipe
- 2. Grilled Zucchini with Yummy Lemon Salt Recipe
- 3. Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
- 4. Caprese Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Reduction Recipe
- 5. How to Grill Pizza Recipe
- 6. Grilled Potatoes Recipe with Rosemary & Smoked Paprika
- 7. Perfect Grilled Steak with Herb Butter Recipe
- 8. Grilled Coconut and Pineapple Sweet Chili Shrimp Recipe
- 9. Grilled Salmon Skewers with Garlic and Dijon Recipe
- 10. Grilled Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- 11. Bacon and Brussels Sprout Skewers Recipe
- 12. Fajita Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 13-25