Easy, 30-Minute Marbled Baked Donuts Recipe
These marbled baked donuts only take about half an hour from start to finish. Baking them is so much easier, healthier and fun compared to frying. These are so much fun to make for a party!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Easy
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbl Dry Yeast
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups White Flour
- 1 Tbl Ground Hazelnuts
- 3/4 Cup Melted Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Warm Milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Generously spray a donut baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl combine the sugar, dry yeast, milk, butter, and vanilla.
- Sift the all-purpose flour and add into the mix. Beat in the eggs, combine well until no lumps are left.
- Combine the chocolate chips with the ground hazelnut.Then pour into the batter and gently fold it in.
- Fill the donut pan with the mix and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the glaze ingredients until uniform.
- Remove the donuts from the oven, garnish with the glaze.
- Serve and enjoy.
Keywords: hazelnuts, chocolate chips, doughtnut