Peanut Butter S’mores Brownies Recipe
These brownies have all my favorite dessert ingredients – chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallows. I love how all the prep cooking is done in the microwave and how it only has eight simple ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Easy
- 1 Cup Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Butter (1 stick)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup White Flour
- 1/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
In a glass bowl, add chocolates along with the butter and microwave for one minute or until the chocolate has melted, give the mixture a good mix.
Add sugar to the chocolate butter mixture, and whisk.
- Make sure that the mixture is not hot then add 3 eggs and whisk. Followed by cocoa powder and flour and mix until just combined (do not over mix). Grease a square 9×9 baking pan with cooking spray. Spread batter into prepared pan.
Microwave the peanut butter and drizzle over the brownie batter with a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes (do not over bake), then take the brownies out of the oven and add mini marshmallows on top.
- Bake in the oven for 5 more minutes but keep an eye on the marshmallows as they can get burnt very quickly.
- Let the brownies cool down, then cut into 9 pieces and serve.
Keywords: chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallows, smores