10 Minute Frito Chili Pie Recipe
This Frito Chili Pie really only takes 10 minutes to make! Put a layer of Fritos, layer of chili and then whatever toppings you want. My kids love it and I love how fast and easy it is to make.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Easy
- 1 15 oz. Can Chili
- 1 9.25 oz. bag Corn Chips (such as Fritos)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Diced Tomatoes
- Green onions (chopped)
- Open can of chili and warm in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stove for about 10 minutes.
- While the chili is heating up, prepare the toppings.
- Serve the chili over a bed of corn chips and top with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, salsa, or green onions, as desired.
Optional toppings not calculated in nutritional information
Keywords: chili, corn chips, cheese, salsa, tomatoes