These are 9 of the best ever easy rotisserie chicken recipes. Using rotisserie chicken for these recipes makes these recipes quick and easy. I love those rotisserie chickens they sell at Costco – they sell them at most grocery stores too, including Walmart. The convenience of having my chicken already cooked and nice and tender is very appealing to me. I like being able to either use it hot or cold too. I can only imagine that it is equally appealing for you. For this reason I thought it would be fun to find a bunch of recipes that specifically use a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
That’s how I came up with this list of easy rotisserie chicken recipes. To my surprise I found a bunch of different Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes that are quite different. I couldn’t believe the variety of recipes you can make using a rotisserie chicken. On purpose I choose recipes that are easy. Of course, all these recipes are inherently easy because the chicken is already cooked for you. I am going to try some of these recipes soon. Let me know if you do and which ones you try and how they turn out.
If you like these Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes, you may also like these recipes:
Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
1. Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad – Simple Sassy Scrumptious
2. Spicy Chicken Tostadas – The P.K.P. Way
Black Beans – Green Chiles – Grape Tomatoes – Tostadas – Chicken – Lettuce – Cheese – Pico de Gallo – Sour Cream – Hot Sauce
3. Skinny Rotisserie Chicken and Grits Casserole – The Seasoned Mom
4. Barbecue Chicken Nachos – The Blond Cook
5. Rotisserie Chicken Casserole – Mom On Time Out
6. Rotisserie Chicken Soup – The Kitchen Is My Playground
7. Cheesy Chicken Pasta with Zucchini and Peas – Family Food On The Table
8. Rotisserie Blackened Chicken with Parmesan Basil Pasta – Major Hoff Takes A Wife
9. Roasted Vegetable Chicken Chili with Avocado – The Foodie And The Fix
Chicken – Chicken Broth – Cauliflower – Bell Peppers – Onion – Corn – Jalapenos – Black Beans – Chili Powder – Smoked Paprika – Cumin – Oregano – Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Fresh Cilantro – Avocados