I found 25 of the Very Best Dairy-Free Pudding Recipes in the world. Pudding without any cows milk–Yeah! You are going to love these recipes. Yes, you read right, I have 25 pudding recipes that are all dairy-free.
I have always loved to drink milk. My mom grew up on a farm where they had milk cows. She had all of the raw milk she wanted whenever she wanted it straight from the cow. Her family didn’t have a lot of money and because they always had plenty of milk that was free, she drank a lot. My grandparents had enough milk from the cows that they actually sold some of it every day. Grandpa or my uncles would milk the cows, fill the milk cans with the extra milk, that usually meant 2 milk cans but they weren’t always full. They would put them out by the back door of their house. The “milk man” would come every morning, drive up to the back door, take 2 cans with milk in them and leave 2 empty milk cans to be filled the next day.
Yes, it’s true the stories you hear about milking cows. It has to be done 2 times every day, morning and night. Depending on how many cows you had it could take anywhere from half an hour to several hours each time. My grandparents did have a milking machine so they didn’t have to milk the cows by hand. That’s was a big blessing. But think about it, what happens when the whole family wants to go on a vacation. The cows can’t wait for you to return to be milked. They have to milked twice a day every day. It’s a hard grueling tiring and boring task.
Anyway, now neither my mom nor I can drink milk anymore, we are both allergic to it. Since milk is the main ingredient in pudding my Mom grew up eating a lot of pudding. Since pudding is NOT naturally dairy-free I decided it would be fun to find a whole bunch of dairy-free pudding recipes. Pudding is a comfort food to some people and it’s really hard to live without it if you have dairy allergies. I found these 25 Dairy-Free Pudding Recipes for those people and for anyone else that’s interested. I hope you are interested and I hope you enjoy these recipes.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 of the Very Best Dairy-Free Pudding Recipes
- 1. Creamy Dairy-Free Rice Pudding with Yogurt Recipe
- 2. Dairy-Free Almond Chia Pudding Recipe
- 3. Dairy-Free Chocolate Orange Avocado Pudding Recipe
- 4. 3 Ingredient Easy Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 5. Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pudding Recipe
- 6. Dairy-Free Tropical Chia Pudding Parfait Recipe
- 7. Dairy-Free Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe
- 8. Easy Dairy-Free Dark Chocolate Pots de Creme Recipe
- 9. Kiwi and Raspberry Chia Pudding Recipe
- 10. Dairy-Free Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pops Recipe
- 11. Dairy-Free Vanilla Pudding
- 12. Dairy-Free Creamy Banana Pudding Recipe
25 of the Very Best Dairy-Free Pudding Recipes
Almond Milk – Coconut Cream – Chia Seeds – Coconut – Almonds