These are 25 of the best ever mint chocolate dessert recipes. Oh my, I’m drooling on the keyboard right now. I want to try everyone of these recipes. Nothing goes better together than mint and chocolate – that is unless it’s apple pie and ice cream or peanut butter and chocolate. There are so many mint chocolate dessert recipes that look and taste absolutely divine. I have 25 of the best mint chocolate recipes there are right here.
I personally don’t like mint. I think it’s one of those things you either love or you hate. My 10 year-old son LOVES mint chocolate chip though and he loves cheesecake (which I also hate) and he often picks it for his birthday “cake” – so I’m thinking for his birthday I should make the mint chocolate cheesecake recipe. He’ll flip out!
Which mint chocolate recipe are you going to try first? It’s going to be a hard choice. I like the mint chocolate chip brownie recipes and the mint chocolate chip ice cream cake recipes looks real good too. That Andes mint brownie recipe is to die for but I think the mint chocolate chip milkshake recipe looks the best. Have a fun time trying all of these chocolate mint recipes and let me know which is your favorite.
- 1. No-Bake Mint Chocolate Lasagna Dessert Recipe
- 2. Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe
- 3. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 4. Andes Mint Brownies Recipe
- 5. Mint Chip Cake Recipe
- 6. Frozen Mint Chocolate Dessert Recipe
- 7. Mint Chip Cake Roll Recipe
- 8. Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcake Cones Recipe
- 9. Mint Chocolate Chip Glazed Popcorn Recipe
- 10. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe
- 11. Mint Oreo Icebox Cake Recipe
Mint Oreos – Cream Cheese – Heavy Cream – Cool Whip – Chocolate Pudding – Milk