White Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys Cookies Recipe
These white chocolate marshmallow mateys cookies are deliciously chewy and full of surprises. You never know what flavor you’ll get in each bite.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Easy
- 1 1/2 Cups Marshmallow Mateys
- 1 1/2 Cups White Flour
- 3/4 Cup Butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Separate Marshmallow Mateys until you have one cup cereal and 1/2 cup Marshmallows.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put just the cereal in the food processor and process until a fine “flour” (will be about half a cup). Set aside.
- Beat butter on medium speed for about one minute, until smooth and creamy.
- Add both sugars, egg and vanilla.
- Cream until mixed well and fluffy.
- Add ground cereal, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix on low.
- Fold in marshmallows and white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, place batter on Silpat-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes until the bottoms begin to turn golden.
- Cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a wire rack.
Keywords: cookies, chocolate chips, marshmallow mateys