25 Vegan Christmas Recipes – Whole Christmas Dinner
Your Christmas Dinner can taste good and look good too and can easy to make too with the 25 best vegan Christmas recipes I have for you to check out. These Vegan Christmas Recipes are all you need for the perfect vegan Christmas dinner. I have vegan recipes for the main dish, side dishes, rolls and a whole bunch of vegan Christmas dessert recipes. This is one stop recipes for your whole Christmas dinner and they are all free.
I have vegan recipes from a vegan nutroast recipe to a vegan fudge recipe and everything in between. You don’t have to just eat tofu for your vegan Christmas dinner anymore. I have a vegan mushroom loaf recipe, a vegan Christmas roast recipe with chestnuts and cranberries and vegan fall pot pie recipe.
I also have a quinoa dressing recipe, a Couscous salad recipe and two different vegan stuffed sweet potato recipes. You have to check out all of the vegan Christmas dessert recipes there are here. You might like the vegan cranberry cheesecake recipes, or the vegan pecan bar recipe, or the vegan chocolate pumpkin pie recipe. You might like to make some of the great vegan Christmas cookie recipes I have here.
Whatever you choose I hope you find these recipes helpful for your vegan Christmas dinner and your vegan Christmas party celebrations.
Merry Christmas to all!
- Vegan Christmas Recipes
- 1. Vegan Sausage Rolls Recipe
- 2. Vegan Pecan and Mushroom Wellington Recipe
- 3. Stir-Fried Brussel Sprouts with Ginger Lemongrass Sauce Recipe
- 4. Vegan Lentil Roast with Balsamic Onion Gravy
- 5. Vegan Maple Parsnip & Chestnut Wellington Recipe
- 6. Vegan Mushroom Rosemary Quinoa Stuffing with Cranberries Recipe
- 7. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Butternut Squash
- 8. Stuffed Vegan Sweet Potato Recipe
- 9. Vegan Kale and Cranberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 10. Vegan Baked Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- 11. Vegan Roasted Garlic & Herb Dinner Rolls Recipe
- 12. Vegan Yeast Rolls Recipe
Vegan Christmas Recipes
Mushrooms – Onion – Pecans – Breadcrumbs
Parsnips – Red Onions – Chestnuts – Pastry
Quinoa – Mushrooms – Cranberries
Sweet Potatoes – Zucchini – Carrots – Cashews – Tomatoes – Lentils
Sweet Potatoes – Kale – Cranberries – Kidney Beans – Walnuts – Soy or Almond Yogurt
Sweet Potatoes – Almond Milk – Pecans – Oats – Almond Meal
Flour – Almond Milk – Coconut Oil