25 of the Best Vegan Biscuit Recipes You’ll Ever Find! On a Vegan diet? Want some good Vegan biscuit recipes? Want some biscuits recipes without eggs , dairy or butter? Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions, you have come to the right place.
I love biscuits because they taste so good but I also love that they are so versatile. They are good for breakfast with jam or jelly or them or as a side dish for lunch or dinner. I especially like biscuits and gravy and I have some vegan biscuits and gravy recipes included here.
I have 25 Vegan biscuits recipes to share with all of you. I have included a variety of different recipes in hopes to satisfy your needs and to help you find the best recipe out there for you.
- 25 of the Best Vegan Biscuit Recipes You’ll Ever Find!
- 1. Vegan Whole Wheat Drop Biscuits Recipe
- 2. Vegan Butternut Squash & Thyme Biscuits Recipe
- 3. Vegan Plantain Drop Biscuits Recipe
- 4. Vegan Rosemary Drop Biscuits Recipe with Mushroom Gravy
- 5. Vegan Sweet Potato Biscuits Recipe
- 6. Vegan Biscuits Recipe
- 7. Vegan Jalapeno Pepper Jack Thyme Biscuits Recipe
- 8. Vegan Spelt Sweet Potato Biscuits Recipe
- 9. Fluffy Vegan Biscuits Recipe
- 10. Vegan Biscuits and Gravy Recipe
- 11. Vegan Biscuits Recipe
- 12. Vegan Spelt Anzac Biscuits Recipe
25 of the Best Vegan Biscuit Recipes You’ll Ever Find!
Whole Wheat Flour – Applesauce
Oat Flour – Rice Flour – Potato Starch – Butternut Squash
Plantain – Tapioca Flour – Tigernut Flour – Chia Seeds
Whole Wheat Flour – All Purpose Flour – Soy Milk
Spelt Flour – Sweet Potatoes
Semolina – Whole Wheat Flour – Flax Seed Powder – Raisins
Almond Milk – All Purpose Flour
I have personally made these biscuits many times. They are our family’s favorite biscuits. They are really light and fluffy. I usually use einkorn flour because that’s my favorite flour and coconut milk instead of the almond milk. They are the best!
Onion – Mushrooms – All Purpose Flour – Almond Milk – Walnuts
All Purpose Flour – Almond Milk
Spelt Flour – Shredded Coconut – Oats