I have 9 of the Best Ever Vegan Valentine Day dessert recipes, all right here for you to peruse. Which recipe looks the best to you?
Valentine’s day is a good excuse to eat something sweet – I know, but I need something sweet every once in awhile. Valentine’s Day is a fun time to take just a little extra time to make something special, or NOT. I have 9 Vegan Valentine Day dessert recipes and one or two of them have to be what you are looking for. Some of these recipes are super easy to make and others require a bit more time to prepare.
Valentine’s Day is a good time to make something special for those special people in your life. Whoever that certain special Valentine of yours might be. Maybe you just want to make a treat for your neighbors. I remember one year I decided I wanted to make some heart shaped sugar cookies for my family. I drove to the store to get the things I needed. When I came out of the store my car wouldn’t start. After I waited for someone to come and figure out what the problem was and get it fixed (dead battery). I wasn’t much in the mood to make cookies after I finally got home. Hopefully your Valentine’s Day will turn out better than mine did that year.
I have Vegan Valentine Day dessert recipes for cookies, chocolate cake and a bunch of unusual special desserts. You have got to check out the chocolate and strawberry recipes. I bet you haven’t seen so many Vegan hearts in your life. Which of these is your favorite?
If you like these Vegan Valentine Day Dessert Recipes, you may also like these:
Vegan Valentine Day Dessert Recipes
1. Almond Linzer Cookies – The Whinery
2. Peppermint Chocolate Cookies – May I Have That Recipe
3. Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache – Vegan Richa
4. Raspberry Truffle Dessert for Two – Unconventional Baker
5. Raspberry Coconut Panna Cotta – Elephantastic Vegan
6. Healthy Valentine’s Day Candy – The Vegan 8
7. Red Velvet Cake – Loving It Vegan
8. Raw Chocolate Gojii and Raspberry Bark – Vegu Kate
9. Chocolate Créme Filled Strawberries – The Fitchen