I have 25 Vegan veggie burger recipes for you to try. A few weeks ago my family and I attended a BBQ where we had these AMAZING Vegan veggie burgers. And so I started the hunt for a few good recipes! I had a hard time finding recipes that are true Vegan veggie burger recipes. Apparently some people think that Vegan burgers are the same as vegetarian burgers. Well, hate to disappoint, but they aren’t.
True Vegan veggie burgers do NOT have any eggs, cheese, honey or regular mayonnaise in them. Eggs, cheese, honey are all meat by-products and regular mayonnaise has eggs in it.
I did find a couple good veggie burger recipes that call for Vegenaise, which is vegan.
I know that some Vegan veggie burgers can be dry and taste like card board, but all of these Vegan veggie burger recipes look so delicious. Who wouldn’t like a burger with avocado, zucchini or mushrooms? Yum yum.
Try these recipe out and let us all know which ones are your favorites.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 Vegan Veggie Burger Recipes that Taste Delicious!
- 1. Vegan Cilantro Chickpea Veggie Burgers Recipe
- 2. Vegan Chickpea Burgers Recipe
- 3. Veggie Burger with Cauliflower Recipe
- 4. Vegan Chipotle Black Bean Veggie Burgers Recipe
- 5. Red Lentil and Quinoa Cakes Recipe with Harissa
- 6. Sweet Potato and Chia Power Burgers Recipe
- 7. Jamaican Jerk Veggie Burgers Recipe
- 8. Epic Quinoa Veggie Burgers Recipe
- 9. Almond, Carrot & Chickpea Veggie Burgers Recipe
- 10. Pumpkin Quinoa Veggie Burgers Recipe
- 11. Black Bean Burgers Recipe
- 12. Easy Porotobello Mushroom Burgers Recipe